Hat tip to Elizabeth, who alerted me to this gawr-geous teal pants suit from Ann Taylor. The color is “ominous teal,” which seems like an odd name for a suit color, but hey.
The suit has TEN different matching pieces (including curvy / straight cuts), all priced between $98 and $198. Most pieces come in petite and regular sizes 00-18. It’s made from an “airy wool blend,” which the site describes as a breathable, premium wool blend with an “airy feel and year-round appeal.” Nice!
Psst: This viridian pants suit comes in plus sizes… Random note from yesterday’s big update to our list of the best places to shop for plus-size work clothes: MMLF seems to be discontinuing their plus-size line, although there still may be a few pieces left on the site.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.16.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: