This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love the style of this puff-sleeve blouse from Old Navy. The split-neck is super flattering, and the slightly puffed sleeves give it a little visual interest without being overwhelming. The ecru color is beautiful for winter and would look perfect tucked into your favorite pair of trousers. (Note that it’s also available in navy.)
The top is $39.99 full price at Old Navy — with 35% taken off at checkout — and comes in regular sizes XS–XXL and tall sizes XS–XXL. The navy also has a few sizes in stock in petites.
Workwear sales of note for 12.6.23
Our favorites are in bold!
- Nordstrom – Holiday sale up to 50% off; designer clearance up to 40% off; free 2-day shipping for a limited time
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase & extra 15% off sweaters
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything & extra 20% off purchase
- ba&sh – Winter sale up to 50% off
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer Sale: Up to 40% off, 100s of styles added
- Club Monaco – 25% off almost everything
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase with code; up to 50% off coats; up to 60% off present picks
- Loft – 40% off your purchase plus extra 15% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off plus extended return policy — reader favorites include this laptop tote, this backpack, and this crossbody
- Sephora – 20% off purchase with code; 30% off Sephora Collection
- Summersalt – Up to 60% off select styles (this reader-favorite sweater blazer is 40% off)
- Talbots – 40% off your regular-price purchase — readers love this cashmere boatneck and this cashmere cardigan, as well as their sweater blazers in general
- Theory – 25% off sitewide; extra 10% off with Apple Pay
- Theory Outlet – Last-chance styles 70-80% off; extra 25% off sweaters; readers love this T-shirt