- The New York Times answered a reader question about the perfect work T-shirt.
- Meanwhile, The Cut addressed a reader question about white people using Black haircare products.
- Engadget shared results of a new study that found that radiation emitted by UV nail polish dryers may cause skin cancer on hands.
- The New York Times observed how George Santos “dressed up his story of embodying the American dream in the fashion vernacular of archetypes” — for example, his preppy and banker-ish styles.
- Insider looked at the value of the four-day workweek.
- TechCrunch noted that women-founded startups raised 1.9% of all VC funds in 2022 — less than in 2021.
- ProPublica reported that some websites that sell abortion pills share information with third parties like Google — data that law enforcement can potentially use.
- NPR reported that Amazon will end its Amazon Smile charity donation program.
- Your Laugh off the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Hey, Hey, It’s Me, the Photo App on Your Phone!”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…