This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The New York Times answered a reader question about the perfect work T-shirt.
- Meanwhile, The Cut addressed a reader question about white people using Black haircare products.
- Engadget shared results of a new study that found that radiation emitted by UV nail polish dryers may cause skin cancer on hands.
- The New York Times observed how George Santos “dressed up his story of embodying the American dream in the fashion vernacular of archetypes” — for example, his preppy and banker-ish styles.
- Insider looked at the value of the four-day workweek.
- TechCrunch noted that women-founded startups raised 1.9% of all VC funds in 2022 — less than in 2021.
- ProPublica reported that some websites that sell abortion pills share information with third parties like Google — data that law enforcement can potentially use.
- NPR reported that Amazon will end its Amazon Smile charity donation program.
- Your Laugh off the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Hey, Hey, It’s Me, the Photo App on Your Phone!”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.