Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If I can find any tiny sliver of a silver lining from the last ten months, it’s the fact that a lot of clothing companies are really upping their loungewear game. I think the slightly puffed sleeves and the wide band at the waist make this sweatshirt a significant upgrade from what I currently have stashed away in my closet.
This would be a great, cozy work-from-home top, and you could probably even pull it off in a more informal office with a pair of dark jeans or ankle pants. I really love the white version, but if you’re looking to add some color, it also comes in pink and red. It’s also available in black, but lucky sizes only.
The sweatshirt is $54.50, marked down to $21.80 with code AHHH. It comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL. The “fearless red” color is also available in petite sizes XXS–XXL and plus sizes 14–26. Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off pajamas, slippers & more; denim starting at $69.99
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off 100s of holiday styles; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order