Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This relaxed-fit blazer from Open Edit is such a beautiful basic for an extremely affordable price. If you’re looking for a blazer to keep in the office for emergency meetings, they’ve got you covered. I’m always partial to black, but this one comes in black, burgundy, tan, brown, and beige. Just pick your favorite neutral and you’re covered!
The blazer is $79 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale! Cardmembers earn 3X the points through 9/24!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!