Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This relaxed-fit blazer from Open Edit is such a beautiful basic for an extremely affordable price. If you’re looking for a blazer to keep in the office for emergency meetings, they’ve got you covered. I’m always partial to black, but this one comes in black, burgundy, tan, brown, and beige. Just pick your favorite neutral and you’re covered!
The blazer is $79 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns