Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When it comes to work-from-home apparel, my only rule is that I have to have a blazer within arm’s reach for last-minute video calls. Through the filter of a computer screen, even a workout tank top can look presentable when covered with a blazer. It’s the at-home equivalent of my back-of-the-chair office cardigan.
This blazer is perfect because the gray herringbone is neutral enough to go with just about anything, and the relaxed, slouchy fit goes well with just about any top.
The blazer is $109.95 full price and available in sizes 14–28. With promo code SALE2020, you can get 40% off, bringing the price down to $65. Relaxed Herringbone Blazer
Madewell has an option in straight sizes that is currently on sale for $100 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-19-21)
- Nordstrom Rack – Clear the rack event! (ends 4/19!) — Extra 25% off clearance. (There are some surprisingly big discounts on Everlane clothing.)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+ sale items; extra 60% off 2 sale items; extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 40% off $200+
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 50% off spring must-haves; extra 60% off all sale