Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When it comes to work-from-home apparel, my only rule is that I have to have a blazer within arm’s reach for last-minute video calls. Through the filter of a computer screen, even a workout tank top can look presentable when covered with a blazer. It’s the at-home equivalent of my back-of-the-chair office cardigan.
This blazer is perfect because the gray herringbone is neutral enough to go with just about anything, and the relaxed, slouchy fit goes well with just about any top.
The blazer is $109.95 full price and available in sizes 14–28. With promo code SALE2020, you can get 40% off, bringing the price down to $65. Relaxed Herringbone Blazer
Madewell has an option in straight sizes that is currently on sale for $100 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-20-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off sitewide
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off sale styles
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles