Where are your favorite places to get funny t-shirts for gifts (and yourself?!)? Do you have favorites because of the quality of the t-shirt/printing or do you just buy ones that catch your eye?
I’ve bought stuff from CafePress, BustedTees, Threadless, and Svaha, as well as Amazon (although a lot of their stuff comes from third-party sellers). I also have some funny t-shirts I love that I have no memory of where they came from — a “hooray sports do the thing win the points” shirt, a “nevertheless she persisted” shirt, a “no one cares about your blog” shirt (I think it’s funny, at least), and I’m sure more that escape me.
As part of a Christmas gift for my husband (shhh) I just ordered a t-shirt from TeeSpring yesterday with a family design on it (long story). If we like the quality, I may finally sell Corporette shirts.
Anyway — Snorg T-shirts have a lot of fun options right now, including for grammar and book lovers — hooray! The pictured shirt comes in men’s, women’s, and kids’ sizes and is $20.
(But FYI, if you want delivery by 12/25 you need to order by Priority Mail, by tomorrow).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-20-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off sitewide
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off sale styles
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles