Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The J.Crew Resume Dress is a classic for a reason. The silhouette is flattering, the material has just a touch of stretch, and it has pockets! This spring, J.Crew has the typical gray, navy, and black, but this “transit green” color is a delightful seasonal addition.
I would wear this with a navy blazer with the sleeves rolled up for a preppy look, or with a white sweater for a spring look.
The dress is $188 and comes in classic sizes 00–24, petite sizes 00–12, and tall sizes 2–16.
J.Crew Factory has a more affordable alternative for $39; it’s available in classic sizes 00–20 and petite sizes 00–12 (with the latter only in stock in navy).
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off