Once I head back into the office, I may need a new tote for all that stuff I used to schlep on my commute. For ages, I’ve had Cuyana’s Oversized Carryall Tote on my wish list.
I prefer a more tailored and structured bag for work, and this one checks those boxes. It also comes in four classic go-with-anything colors and includes a zipper closure, interior side pockets, and a removable strap. It has more than enough room to hold my laptop, lunch, and other on-the-go essentials.
This tote is not just all work and no play — it would make a great overnight bag for weekend getaway.
The tote is $245 ($260 monogrammed). Right now it is only available in dark olive and navy, but hopefully Cuyana will restock black and stone soon.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping