Once I head back into the office, I may need a new tote for all that stuff I used to schlep on my commute. For ages, I’ve had Cuyana’s Oversized Carryall Tote on my wish list.
I prefer a more tailored and structured bag for work, and this one checks those boxes. It also comes in four classic go-with-anything colors and includes a zipper closure, interior side pockets, and a removable strap. It has more than enough room to hold my laptop, lunch, and other on-the-go essentials.
This tote is not just all work and no play — it would make a great overnight bag for weekend getaway.
The tote is $245 ($260 monogrammed). Right now it is only available in dark olive and navy, but hopefully Cuyana will restock black and stone soon.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.16.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 40% off tops, shorts, skirts & more
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale & additional 30% off select sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off 3+ styles; 50% off 2 styles; 40% off 1 style; extra 40% off clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!