Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I saw someone wearing kelly green pants the other day and now I won’t rest until I find the perfect pair for my own closet. (Side note: If you see a stranger wearing an article of clothing that you love, do you ask where it’s from?)
Boden is usually a safe bet if you’re looking for bright colors, and these pants do not disappoint. I would probably wear these with a neutral top, but if you’re feeling bold, I think they would look great with other jewel tones, like royal blue or deep purple.
The pants are $90 and available in regular sizes 2–22, petite sizes 2–12, and tall sizes 2–22. They also come in 12 (!) other colors. Richmond 7/8 Pants
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: