Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s getting to the point in my work-from-home life that joggers are my “fancy” work-from-home option. They’re as comfy as leggings but feel a tiny bit more structured.
I love this pair from BlankNYC. They’re made of Tencel, which is a super-soft, sustainable fabric, and they come in two great colors. I like the olive green for a slight change of pace over my usual black leggings.
The joggers are $88 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 1X–3X.
The same joggers are available on BlankNYC’s own website for $88 in sizes 24–31.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off pajamas, slippers & more; denim starting at $69.99
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off 100s of holiday styles; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order