Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s getting to the point in my work-from-home life that joggers are my “fancy” work-from-home option. They’re as comfy as leggings but feel a tiny bit more structured.
I love this pair from BlankNYC. They’re made of Tencel, which is a super-soft, sustainable fabric, and they come in two great colors. I like the olive green for a slight change of pace over my usual black leggings.
The joggers are $88 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 1X–3X.
The same joggers are available on BlankNYC’s own website for $88 in sizes 24–31.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase