For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I’ve always liked Anne Klein suits — they’re one of my favorite options for budget-friendly interview suits, and this pretty gray one caught my eye at Nordstrom.
The dress looks great on its own, and I like the subdued effect with the jacket.
I’d add a long scarf (black ombré, perhaps) and maybe go for a pop of color with heels, like the hot pink kitten heels we featured last week.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: hunting for more budget-friendly interview suits (or basic suits)? (Great if your clothes are fitting a bit differently after 2020…)
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off