In my office, I keep a file cabinet full of high heels — mostly the ones that are only good for walking around the office. As we emerge from the After Times, perhaps I need some heels I can take outside the office.
Square toes and loafers are both trending for spring, and Tory Burch’s Roby Loafer Pump combines the trends while keeping things classic enough for work. The 2.5″ stacked block heel simultaneously provides lift and stability. The distinctive chain-link detail across the vamp and on the heel separates it from the pack.
I cannot wait to wear these to get a cup of coffee I did not make.
The shoe is available at Nordstrom for $378. It comes in Dulce de Leche/Coconut (a warm cream), Perfect Black, and Sierra Almond (pictured), sizes 5–11.
A similar shoe at a lower price is from Amalfi by Rangoni; it’s on sale for $162 (marked down from $270) at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 40-70% off jewelry; 50% off hair accessories
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; 30% off a $100+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer picks; extra 15% off your purchase
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; additional 25% off; 40% off RSVP-ready styles
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off; extra 40% off clearance