Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Hello, Target, my old friend. This long-sleeved shirtdress looks like the type of thing that would accidentally fall into my cart during a Target run. I don’t usually do midi-length items for work, but this dress is making me rethink my stance.
I think the crisp button-up top and collar, combined with the slightly more casual mid-calf length, looks really fun and fresh. I would wear the black version to work with some fun heels and keep the light pink or blue ones on hand for outdoor summer cocktails.
The dress is $27.99 at Target and comes in sizes XS–XXL and 1X–4X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off