Hello, Target, my old friend. This long-sleeved shirtdress looks like the type of thing that would accidentally fall into my cart during a Target run. I don’t usually do midi-length items for work, but this dress is making me rethink my stance.
I think the crisp button-up top and collar, combined with the slightly more casual mid-calf length, looks really fun and fresh. I would wear the black version to work with some fun heels and keep the light pink or blue ones on hand for outdoor summer cocktails.
The dress is $27.99 at Target and comes in sizes XS–XXL and 1X–4X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.