Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This shade of green is one of my favorites. If I hadn’t spent this past weekend organizing my closet in rainbow order (is anyone else obsessed with The Home Edit on Netflix?) and realized that the green section is a little overpopulated, I would probably be adding this one to my collection.
The sheath silhouette is super classic, but the tie neck adds a little something special.
The dress is on sale for $96.99 at J.Crew (marked down from $138) and is available in sizes 00–24. It also comes in bronzed ochre and neon violet. Right now you can get an extra 40% off sale styles with code SALETIME, which brings the price down to $58.19. Ruffle-Front Sheath Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: