Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This short-sleeved sweater is the fall equivalent of a white eyelet blouse in the summer. It’s a little bit frilly, but still totally classic looking. I would wear this with a black blazer and one of the many, many gorgeous pairs of brightly colored pants I’m seeing this season, or to add some texture to a more traditional suit. This would also be a great WFH option paired with jeans or ankle pants.
According to the care instructions, this is machine washable, but to save myself some heartache when one of the delicate ruffles or ends up getting snagged, I would probably hand wash this one in the sink or, at a minimum, in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle.
The sweater is $29, marked down from $59.59, and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL, petite sizes XXS–XXL, and plus sizes 14–26. It also comes in Moroccan Spice (a really pretty burnt orange) and dark olive heather. Ruffle Puff-Sleeve Sweater Tee
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: