Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
In Other News…
- TODAY talked to Lo & Sons founder Helen Lo about founding her company at age 65.
- Good Housekeeping recommended 13 vegan and cruelty-free beauty brands.
- Above the Law featured a woman who went into labor during the bar exam and finished it in the hospital after giving birth.
- ABC News reported that Princeton agreed to backpay nearly $1M to women professors after gender discrimination allegations.
- Elle looked at how some Black women are finding that leaving the U.S. benefits their mental and physical health.
- Real Simple shared 16 apple cider cocktails for fall.
- Allure rounded up nine great beauty podcasts.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Little Old Lady Comedy: “This Fall Is Stressful, So I’ll Be Living In This Giant Pile Of Leaves.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…