Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Diane von Furstenberg has been known for years for her iconic wrap styling, and while she doesn’t seem to have as many sleek dresses as she did in the old days, I love that the brand has adapted it for a top.
I think this one is an unusual color — I don’t usually like orange things, but this is bright and fun. I think it’s a very sleek look — very fashionable and trendy, but classic as well.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…