Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Diane von Furstenberg has been known for years for her iconic wrap styling, and while she doesn’t seem to have as many sleek dresses as she did in the old days, I love that the brand has adapted it for a top.
I think this one is an unusual color — I don’t usually like orange things, but this is bright and fun. I think it’s a very sleek look — very fashionable and trendy, but classic as well.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Friends & Family Sale: 40% off everything
- Loft – 50% off sale styles; extra 15% off; up to 50% off full-price styles
- Madewell – Sale’s on sale, take an extra 20% off sale styles.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Macy’s – VIP sale, extra 30% off. 15% off beauty.
- Neiman Marcus – Friends & Family sale, 25% off select clothing and 20% off jewelry.
- Nordstrom – 4,600+ new markdowns for women!
- Target – BOGO 50% off women’s and men’s shoes; women’s dresses and sweaters on sale from $20.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Friends & Family Sale: 25% off new arrivals
- Shopbop – Sale, up to 70% off! Lots of cute bags on sale, including Mansur Gavriel cloud clutches.
- Victoria’s Secret – Fall Deals Event: Up to 50% off
Other Sales of Note:
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary):
- I’m the manager of a 50-person team, and I’m getting complaints that two team leaders are having an affair and making people uncomfortable – how should I respond?
- If you’re content where you are in your career and don’t want to advance — can you share why?
- What are some things that make you feel like you’re getting a super-rich life experience for cheap?
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…