Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
There’s a lot of discussion about “Zoom tops,” but today, I’m here to talk about Zoom pants. What are Zoom pants, you ask? They’re comfy and soft — you’re working from home, after all — but they are presentable-looking enough that if the camera angle were too wide or if you had to stand up for some reason, you wouldn’t be totally mortified if the people on the other end saw them. (Remember the pants-less Good Morning America reporter? Doesn’t that feel like a million years ago?)
Ideally, we’re looking for something with an elastic waistband, but still a little bit of structure. These scuba knit pants from Banana Republic fit the bill perfectly. They have a bit of structure with the seam in front but still look comfortable. Pair with your favorite Zoom top and have at it.
The pants are on sale for $55 (marked down from $69.50) and are available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–L in “orca” and “silver.” Scuba Knit Commuter Pant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: