I’m not much of a jumpsuit person — and I’m really not a jumpsuit romper person — but back when I was exploring lots of new Black-owned stores and designers to me I fell in love with this jumpsuit from Selfi. It’s been sold out for a few weeks now, but is slowly coming back in stock, right now just in the avocado color. (I’m holding out for the teal!)
It looks effortlessly cool, in both the “breathable” and “chic” sense of the word. I also like that you can choose how cropped to make the top based on how you tie it. Lovely.
The Folklore, by the way, is a great boutique to know if you’re trying to shop more consciously:
The Folklore is a New York City-based multi-brand online concept store and wholesale showroom that allows U.S. based and international customers to easily shop exclusive styles from Africa and the diaspora’s top luxury and emerging fashion brands.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-16-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 50% off all sale items; up to 30% off 250+ spring styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 40% off $200+
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; 50-60% off sandals
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase; extra 20% off your plus purchase
Check out some of our latest posts!