Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Did you ever see the episode of Friends where they talk about the various categories of Monica’s towels? (There are 11, in total.) That’s how I am with T-shirts – a dozen different categories and a tee for every occasion!
The square neckline and fitted silhouette on this cotton-blend tee from Vince brings this firmly into the “fancy” category, meaning that I would be comfortable wearing it to work, even in a formal office. For a business formal look, I would wear this with a pendant necklace, white blazer, and black trousers.
The top is $49.97 at Nordstrom Rack and comes in sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in off-white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)