Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve long been a fan of Lou & Grey for loungewear, and 2020 seems like it’s their time to shine. This soft, cozy sweatshirt is a rayon/acrylic blend with just a touch of spandex, so I suspect it’s going to look a little more pulled-together than the college hoodie I’ve been favoring on my work-from-home days, and this rich fuchsia color will be perfect for livening up the drab winter days that are headed our way.
If you want to make this into a two-piece outfit (is that the WFH equivalent of a pantsuit?), there is also a matching pair of pants available.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-24-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59