We haven’t talked about great winter coats in far too long — what are you looking for this year, ladies? This pictured coat from Reiss looks absolutely sumptuous. The thickness of the wool, the light color, the few buttons — it all reads as incredibly luxe to me. It would be a great coat to wear on your commute, wearing on top of blazers, and more.
But I’m curious — are you leaning more towards the utilitarian down coats (even the huge splurges like Canada Goose coats), and will you wear them to work when normalcy resumes? Do tell, readers — what coats are you hunting for this season?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of our favorite latest trendier coats (as of 12/2/21) — also see our recent roundup of statement winter coats:
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)