We haven’t talked about great winter coats in far too long — what are you looking for this year, ladies? This pictured coat from Reiss looks absolutely sumptuous. The thickness of the wool, the light color, the few buttons — it all reads as incredibly luxe to me. It would be a great coat to wear on your commute, wearing on top of blazers, and more.
But I’m curious — are you leaning more towards the utilitarian down coats (even the huge splurges like Canada Goose coats), and will you wear them to work when normalcy resumes? Do tell, readers — what coats are you hunting for this season?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of our favorite latest trendier coats (as of 1/12/21):
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves