We haven’t talked about great winter coats in far too long — what are you looking for this year, ladies? This pictured coat from Reiss looks absolutely sumptuous. The thickness of the wool, the light color, the few buttons — it all reads as incredibly luxe to me. It would be a great coat to wear on your commute, wearing on top of blazers, and more.
But I’m curious — are you leaning more towards the utilitarian down coats (even the huge splurges like Canada Goose coats), and will you wear them to work when normalcy resumes? Do tell, readers — what coats are you hunting for this season?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of our favorite latest trendier coats (as of 1/12/21):
Workwear Sales as of 5.15.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 40-70% off jewelry; 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; 30% off a $100+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer picks; extra 15% off your purchase
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; additional 25% off; 40% off RSVP-ready styles
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.