Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Karen Millen is a really fantastic brand for well-tailored, elevated basics. This sheath dress has several of my favorite design elements — a notched neckline (flattering, but not too revealing), bracelet-length sleeves (provide coverage, but I’m less likely to get ink all over the cuffs when I’m taking notes), and perfectly-placed ruching at the waist.
This rust color is so beautiful, but not so bold that it’s going to be too much for the office. Perfection!
The dress is $154, marked down from $308, and comes in sizes 14–20.
Tahari has an option in sizes 2–16 that is $128 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%