Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Looking to do some budget-friendly wardrobe updates for spring? Old Navy has tons of great blouses for prices that won’t break the bank.
This button-up seersucker blouse would be a great casual Friday option, paired with a midi skirt or trousers. Old Navy offers one of the widest size ranges of all of the big retailers, offering this top in regular sizes XS–4X, tall sizes XS–XXL, and petite sizes XS–XXL.
Pro tip: Are you a middle-aged lady who isn’t excited about crop tops making a return? Buy your top in a tall size and poof, full-sized shirt!
The blouse is $20 with an extra 30% off at checkout, marked down from $32.99 at Old Navy.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!