Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices. We begin the week in splurge mode, with our most expensive suggestions, and wind our way to Friday, where a less expensive item of clothing might be just what you need to make it to the weekend.
We love this classic wool/angora/cashmere double-faced outerwear coat from Brooks Brothers. A coat like this is fabulous for spring and fall, where it isn’t quite warm enough to go with just a sweater or a light jacket — and a great way to look eminently professional coming and going (which, let’s face it, can account for a lot of your “face time”) on your more casual days.
We love the details here: the horn buttons, the suede binding, the Bemberg lining — and the marked down price.
Was $598, now $202 with the automatic 15% off discount, which jumps to 25% if you use a Brooks card. Wool Angora Double-Faced Coat
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
- I screwed up badly on a webinar presentation for a major client – is there anything I can do to recover?
- Are people wearing jogger-type work pants to work anymore?
- What low-energy things can my DH and I do after work other than TV and doomscrolling?
- What are good hobbies, classes, or groups to meet men in?
- Do I need a button down white shirt with a suit for a law school interview, or is a neutral blouse OK?
- Can we talk about this AAM post where a woman asks if her employer can make her wear a bra?
- Has anyone left Big Law or similar job and regretted it?
- What advice are you dying to give — but no one has asked?
- Advice we’ve gotten from unusual sources…
- Would you rather marry a rich person, or someone you have a deep and emotional connection with