Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices. We begin the week in splurge mode, with our most expensive suggestions, and wind our way to Friday, where a less expensive item of clothing might be just what you need to make it to the weekend.
We love this classic wool/angora/cashmere double-faced outerwear coat from Brooks Brothers. A coat like this is fabulous for spring and fall, where it isn’t quite warm enough to go with just a sweater or a light jacket — and a great way to look eminently professional coming and going (which, let’s face it, can account for a lot of your “face time”) on your more casual days.
We love the details here: the horn buttons, the suede binding, the Bemberg lining — and the marked down price.
Was $598, now $202 with the automatic 15% off discount, which jumps to 25% if you use a Brooks card. Wool Angora Double-Faced Coat
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles