Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices. We begin the week in splurge mode, with our most expensive suggestions, and wind our way to Friday, where a less expensive item of clothing might be just what you need to make it to the weekend.
We love this classic wool/angora/cashmere double-faced outerwear coat from Brooks Brothers. A coat like this is fabulous for spring and fall, where it isn’t quite warm enough to go with just a sweater or a light jacket — and a great way to look eminently professional coming and going (which, let’s face it, can account for a lot of your “face time”) on your more casual days.
We love the details here: the horn buttons, the suede binding, the Bemberg lining — and the marked down price.
Was $598, now $202 with the automatic 15% off discount, which jumps to 25% if you use a Brooks card. Wool Angora Double-Faced Coat
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-16-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 50% off all sale items; up to 30% off 250+ spring styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 40% off $200+
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; 50-60% off sandals
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase; extra 20% off your plus purchase
Check out some of our latest posts!