12/25/20 Update: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started — check out all our sale roundups and reader favorites included in the sale! Also, sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content is about the 2018 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve seen a lot of pink blazers in my time, and something about this one makes me feel like this one is it — I love the structure, the sliiiiightly puffed sleeves (they have NOTHING on the Smythe blazers out right now), the super slim arms. Even the cotton candy shade is perfect, although I particularly love it as styled here with a darker shade of pink (although: know your office; halter tops or things that look like them may not be appropriate even under blazers). The blazer is $1,595 at Nordstrom and Net-a-Porter. Crepe Blazer
Looking for a more affordable option? This lightweight pink stripe blazer is $159 and comes in regular, petite, plus, and plus-size petites. Smythe also makes a cotton candy blazer (sans puff sleeves) that is a mere $695.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-24-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59