5/26/21 Update: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started — stay tuned for all our sale roundups and reader favorites included in the sale! Also, sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content is about the 2018 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve seen a lot of pink blazers in my time, and something about this one makes me feel like this one is it — I love the structure, the sliiiiightly puffed sleeves (they have NOTHING on the Smythe blazers out right now), the super slim arms. Even the cotton candy shade is perfect, although I particularly love it as styled here with a darker shade of pink (although: know your office; halter tops or things that look like them may not be appropriate even under blazers). The blazer is $1,595 at Nordstrom and Net-a-Porter. Crepe Blazer
Looking for a more affordable option? This lightweight pink stripe blazer is $159 and comes in regular, petite, plus, and plus-size petites. Smythe also makes a cotton candy blazer (sans puff sleeves) that is a mere $695.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale & clearance up to 75% off — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…