Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I certainly don’t want to wish away the summer, but I’m definitely starting to get excited for all things fall. Jewel tones, long sleeves, boots? Let’s do it.
This “plum purple” blazer from 1.State will look gorgeous with charcoal, navy, and black pieces as we get into the fall and winter. If I were eager to wear it now, I’d try it with a white or ivory top and light gray trousers.
The blazer is $139 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 00–18. It also comes in black and “ponderosa pine.”
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.5.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Eddie Bauer – 50% off outdoor gifts; extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – $35 select dresses; 60% off party picks
- Express – 30-50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 50% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – 33% off everything
Gift Ideas for Men: