Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I certainly don’t want to wish away the summer, but I’m definitely starting to get excited for all things fall. Jewel tones, long sleeves, boots? Let’s do it.
This “plum purple” blazer from 1.State will look gorgeous with charcoal, navy, and black pieces as we get into the fall and winter. If I were eager to wear it now, I’d try it with a white or ivory top and light gray trousers.
The blazer is $139 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 00–18. It also comes in black and “ponderosa pine.”
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.26.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 4600+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note: