I don’t know if I can justify dropping four figures on a work dress, but if I had to, this might be the one I would pick.
There’s nothing particularly groundbreaking about this dress from Michael Kors Collection, except for the fact that it’s practically perfect in every way. The three-quarter-length sleeves are always my preference — long enough to be worn without a jacket, but not annoying if you decide to throw a blazer on — and the length is just right.
While a crewneck isn’t always my favorite (is it too much to ask for a slight scoop?), I think I’d be willing to overlook it given how flattering the rest of the cut is. The takeaway here is that I’m going to bookmark this one and say a little prayer for a lucky sale.
The dress is $1,875 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes 0–16.
Two more affordable options are from Ann Taylor, and both are available in regular, petite, and tall sizes — one with short sleeves and one with elbow-length sleeves. This navy sheath dress from Lands’ End is $70 (marked down from $100) and available in sizes 18W–26W.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)