For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
If you’re hunting for an affordable, washable suit, do consider Banana Republic’s line of washable Italian wool suiting. It’s just the basics — suit, trousers, skirt, sometimes a matching dress — but they win rave reviews from readers and have been bestsellers for years.
Even better: The affordable suiting is available in petite, tall, and regular sizes 0–20. The pictured blazer is $198 full price, a matching skirt is $98, and the various different fits of the pants are $98–$110.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for more basic, mid-range suits for women? These are some of our favorites…
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else