Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
With work travel resuming, this lightweight cardigan from Nic + Zoe would be a great multi-use piece to keep your packing to a minimum. (I don’t care how long the trip is, I’m not checking a bag.) I would wear this “4-Way” cardigan tied in front as an extra layer on a chilly plane, loose over a sleeveless sheath, or wrapped and tucked into a pencil skirt.
The cardigan is $98 at Nic + Zoe and comes in plus sizes 1X–3X, regular sizes XS–XXL, and petite sizes PP–PL. It also comes in black, white, kiwi, and punch. It’s available in a few colors at Nordstrom in plus sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.23.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 60% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off full-price styles