Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
With work travel resuming, this lightweight cardigan from Nic + Zoe would be a great multi-use piece to keep your packing to a minimum. (I don’t care how long the trip is, I’m not checking a bag.) I would wear this “4-Way” cardigan tied in front as an extra layer on a chilly plane, loose over a sleeveless sheath, or wrapped and tucked into a pencil skirt.
The cardigan is $98 at Nic + Zoe and comes in plus sizes 1X–3X, regular sizes XS–XXL, and petite sizes PP–PL. It also comes in black, white, kiwi, and punch. It’s available in a few colors at Nordstrom in plus sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%