For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Ooh: This classic suit from Boss is currently 35–40% off at Hugoboss.com. I love the blue-on-blue “oversized check” and the peaked lapels for a masculine touch. I’m not generally a fan of double-breasted blazers, but this interesting press-stud closure has a very sleek, cool look. I love the straight trousers, too.
It’s a virgin-wool blend with a touch of stretch, which sounds perfect for almost all seasons.
The blazer was $595 (now marked to $357), and the pants were $298, now down to $178; sizes 0–14 are still available. Nice. (Nordstrom doesn’t have this exact suit, but there’s still a crazy number of Boss suits up to 60% off, and Bloomie’s has a bunch of options in the 30–40% off range.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping