For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
There are a surprising number of hot pink suits out there! This Chloé one (pictured) is my favorite of the bunch, I think, but Theory and L’Agence both have really nice pinks right now also, as does Sergio Hudson. (On the plus side of things, this Karen Millen blazer is a very similar shade, but it’s down to lucky sizes only.)
It may seem like a tricky color to wear, and it certainly can be a bold look when worn as a suit — but it’s easy to pair with black, white, and navy. In terms of contrasting colors, you can add pops of red (lipstick!), kelly green, even orange. You could go for a Pucci-inspired color theme (cobalt, hot pink, purple, white), or a 60s-inspired color theme (navy, white, hot pink, bright yellow). As always, a bridge piece like a scarf or blouse with all of these colors makes it a bit more cohesive.
Readers, how do you like to wear hot pink to work?
Hunting for something similar but more affordable? Bloomingdale’s has a nice hot pink DKNY number, White House | Black Market has a lot of azalea pink pieces, Express has some in neon berry, and J.Crew has some suiting in “festival pink.” In plus sizes, Eloquii’s core collection includes a hot pink suit, and Dillards has some Anne Klein plus sized suiting in lucky sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!