For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
But it’s an interesting/fun suit even in the black — it’s unusual to see a corduroy suit for women, and the proportions (double-breasted and wide-leg) are very modern.
The blazer is $225, and the pants are $125; it’s available in sizes 2-14.
Hunting for something similar in plus sizes? There are a TON of corduroy suits out right now (I honestly can’t remember ever seeing this many!) — but only a few still in stock in plus sizes. Here’s a peach one from Eloquii and a light blue one from ASOS Curve. Eloquii also has a double-breasted blazer in red with flared trousers.
I’ll round up some of the other corduroy suits out there in the widget below the disclosure…
Psst: Aaaah! Found the matching blue pants (for the COS corduroy suit) but can’t figure out how to link to the set.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns