For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I haven’t checked out Mango’s office looks in a while — but they’ve got some great (and affordable) basics. They’ve also got some weird stuff — I’d skip the “bra effect sweater,” at least for work — but hey, maybe that’s me.
The blazer is $79, and the pants are $60. It unfortunately doesn’t come in plus sizes, but Mango does carry sizes up to 4X — and they’ve got a decent selection of affordable officewear for plus sizes too.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.14.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%; Zella up to 20% off through Jan. 17
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Extra 20% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 60% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale ends Jan. 17: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance! Up to 80% off; 40% off full-price styles
- Eddie Bauer – Up to 60% off for a limited time!