For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I’ve got to start tagging yellow suits, because I feel like we rarely post them, and when we do it’s because I like them ENOUGH to overcome Elizabeth Shue screaming “I look like the #@$#@$ Tweety Bird!” in my head. (Which I also think I mention every single time I post one. Sigh. Soapdish: still a great movie. Ooh, and included with Amazon Prime.) And, OK: I’ve tagged the previously-featured yellow suits I could find quickly.)
In any event: How cool is this suit? Love the classic cut and tailoring — and I don’t hate the pleats even though I’m decidedly Team Flat Front if push comes to shove. I kind of even like the orange/green blouse. It all looks really lovely.
The jacket is $1,790 at RalphLauren.com (available in lucky sizes of 0–6, although it may have, at one point, been available up to size 20).The pants are $1,090 and still available in lucky sizes 2, 4, 6, 12, and 16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!