Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A T-shirt with beautiful, figure-flattering detail is always a winner in my book. This top from White House Black Market has vertical trim running up the body to give a bit of shape without sacrificing any of the comfort of your favorite cozy tee.
This “vintage indigo” color would be a beautiful look for spring, paired with navy pants and a white blazer, but you could also go for basic black or white.
The top is $49.50 at White House Black Market and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.26.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 4600+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note: