Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m seeing a lot of this deep blue color this fall, and I’m loving it. Even if your office was relatively formal pre-COVID, I’m guessing that a lot of that has gone out the window during These Unprecedented Times.
I go into the office a fair amount these days (with masks, social distancing, etc.) but can count on one hand the number of times that I’ve put on a suit since March. I’ve been doing a pretty solid uniform of ankle pants, a blouse, and a blazer to throw on for videoconferences with clients or the court. These “midnight spruce” pants would look great with a black or navy blazer and loafers or flats.
The pants are $109 full price at Ann Taylor and are available in regular sizes 00–18 and petite sizes 00–16. Do note that they come in both “regular” and “curvy” fit. Right now, Ann Taylor has three offers going: 50% off full-price styles, $25 off your $75+ purchase, or an extra 70% off sale styles. The Straight Pant
These pants from Eloquii aren’t exactly the same blue, but it’s a nice, rich shade. They’re available in short, regular, and long in sizes 18–28.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: