I could’ve sworn we’d covered this boot a thousand times in the past — but perhaps I’m thinking of the very similar Valli (which is still around but in reduced colors; both Nordstrom and Zappos have them for under $100). (Here’s our post on the Valli over at CorporetteMoms.) I like the newer look to the weatherproof bootie — it’s got a similar low heel (1.75 inches) and (woot!) is waterproof.
It’s generally around $150 when it’s full price, but Zappos had select colors and sizes as low as $120 recently. And there are a TON of colors: I count 11 at Zappos alone. (“Dark grey” is pictured here.) They come in sizes 5.5–12 in medium and wide sizes. Nice!
Readers, do you have any favorite waterproof boots this season?
Update: Nordstrom Rack has a ton of colors and sizes for the Villa, some as low as $79.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125