I usually spend much more on shoes, but was pleasantly surprised by these little gems. I started with the Navy and then got all three colors. They’re relatively low, walkable, and super sharp with a side of sexy. They don’t look comfortable, but they actually are! This may not work for everyone, but the heel is narrow and doesn’t slip. I did end with in a half size smaller than I usually wear.They strike us as classic shoes that would be great to keep at the office, as the fabric won’t fare well on the actual street. Lovely! They’re $78.95 at Zappos.com in a pretty wide range of sizes: 5 through 12. Nine West – Novellos (Black/Black Fabric) – Footwear If you’ve recently seen a great work piece you’d like to recommend to the readers, please e-mail [email protected] with “TPS” in the subject line. Unless you ask otherwise, we’ll refer to you by your first initial.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 10.3.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 20% off $125+
- J.Crew – The Big Fall Event: 40% off your purchase, including sale styles!
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off sitewide, no exclusions; extra 20% off 3+ styles
- Loft – 25% off full-price styles
- Madewell – Sale’s on sale, take an extra 20% off sale styles.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%; save 25% on 2+ items
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Friends & Family Sale: 25% off new arrivals
- Shopbop – Sale, up to 70% off! Lots of cute bags on sale, including Mansur Gavriel cloud clutches.
- Victoria’s Secret – Fall Deals Event: Up to 50% off
Other Sales of Note:
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary):
- I’m the manager of a 50-person team, and I’m getting complaints that two team leaders are having an affair and making people uncomfortable – how should I respond?
- If you’re content where you are in your career and don’t want to advance — can you share why?
- What are some things that make you feel like you’re getting a super-rich life experience for cheap?
- How to quit after maternity leave?
- What are some of the “extras” you do at your job that you don’t get pay or recognition for?
- I am all of a sudden super interested in looking well put together and maybe even trendy/stylish. I have no idea where to start for what’s in and appropriate for my age and body (size 10). Where should I turn for inspiration?