My little preppy heart will never say no to a navy/kelly green combo, and this blazer is right up my alley.
For a slightly boxy jacket like this one, I think it’s important to keep the other pieces of the outfit somewhat slim-fitting, otherwise I end up like a walking rectangle. I would pair this fun blazer with a sheath dress or high-waisted pencil skirt to keep things proportional.
As far as colors go, navy-on-navy would be a great look if you can match it close enough, otherwise I’d probably go for gray or white.
The jacket is $74 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes 00–24.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.