For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I’ve long been of the opinion that light gray pants are more versatile than white pants for summer — and I was updating an older post with light gray pant options when I found this lovely suit from Express. I think this super light gray (“Puritan gray,” which… ok) looks fabulous. I’m not typically a fan of the “strappy camisole with suit” look, but the monotones here all look fabulous.
A plus-size option is this light gray herringbone suit from Le Suit; it’s on sale for $119.99 at Macy’s.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Here are some of our favorite light gray pants as of April 2021:
Workwear Sales as of 5.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 40-70% off jewelry; 50% off hair accessories
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; 30% off a $100+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer picks; extra 15% off your purchase
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; additional 25% off; 40% off RSVP-ready styles
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off; extra 40% off clearance