This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 3.24.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off everything
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Express – 40% off dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off 3 styles; extra 20% off 4 styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off select styles; 25% off markdowns
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- What are your favorite parts of a typical day?
- At what point in your life (age, income level, whatever) were you able to take an annual vacation?
- What shoes can I keep at the office to go for mid-day walks (that go with everything)?
- How do you release stress or trauma that’s stored in the body?
- What are the best “networking for women events” you’ve ever been to?
- I feel like we’re burning through any savings we acquire…
- I hate my job and make 30% of what DH makes – should I quit?
- What do you keep in your office?
This is off topic but – a month ago some were asking where to find boots for wide calves. Today I was on macys.com, which has a shoe & boot finder – one of the options for boots is wide calf!
Ohh — thanks for the tip! I had no idea that Macys carried wide calf boots.
There’s also a website that only sells wide calf boots: http://www.widewidths.com
The woman who runs it used to have a store in Manhattan, which she closed a few years ago to focus on the online business.
That’s great! I’ll make sure to head over there. :)
Hmm, not a fan. I find that my papers end up wrinkled/dog eared if I carry them in an unstructured tote. Plus I like being able to set my bag on the floor (if not at the office, even just at home by the door before I leave) and this one looks like it would just flop over and spill out the contents.
I always keep my papers in an accordion file and lose the dog-eared issue. But I do agree about the being able to put my bag on the floor. I do actually like this bag though.
Sorry to hijack this thread, but has anyone bought anything from Spiegel, and if so, how was the quality? I’m really digging that skirt that Corporette posted about a few days ago, and there is some other stuff on the site that looks really good. It’s so cheap though, so I was wondering how it would look in person. Any advice appreciated, thanks!
Yes, Spiegel can be great. We didn’t believe some of the low prices so we ordered a few items to look at and were pleasantly surprised.
I’ve ordered things from there. The quality seems good but I think the sizes run large by 1-2 sizes
Sorry no help on Spiegel.
I don’t like the unstructured shape of this bag for carrying work stuff, but for a regular bag it’s nice.
Does anyone have links to good piperlime coupons?
I think the straps on this one look like that awkward length that’s too short to really put over my shoulder, but the bag is too big to really carry in my hand.