Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I am a fan of this jacket in almost any color but this mustard and pink combo — but alas, that’s the one they chose to put the model in, so FINE.
As we segue-way into warmer weather (finally!) it always strikes me how women can express a ton of individuality and personality in outerwear. It also makes sense for it to be a bit of a splurge — after all, you may wear it multiple times a week.
I like this textured cotton coat from Boden — the “tipping” on the pockets, cuffs (and even on the half-belt in the back, love!) adds a bit of interest and whimsy, and I always love a colored lining. It’s available in, well, this color (sigh), a dark blue/light blue combo (which you know I can get behind), a really subtle navy-on-navy (with pink lining) combo, and a a beige/taupe combo (also pretty subtle). Lovely.
It’s $168 at Boden, most sizes still available (except the mustard, which I just noticed is sold out — clearly I’m the only one who hates it). Tipped Sixties Coat
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected] with “TPS” in the subject line.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-50% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jumpsuits;
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…