Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
How pretty is this crepe blouse from Ted Baker London? The print, which is scattered with bows, is feminine and a tiny bit whimsical, without veering too far into childish territory. With a blouse like this one, I like to keep the rest of my outfit very tailored and classic.
To add a little color, I would wear this tucked into a jewel-toned pencil skirt or a pair of ankle pants.
The top is $199 at Nordstrom and comes in Ted Baker sizes 0–6, which are roughly equivalent to US sizes 00–18.
An option that’s more affordable is from Kamalikulture by Norma Kamali — it’s on sale for $93 at Zappos and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%