Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
How pretty is this crepe blouse from Ted Baker London? The print, which is scattered with bows, is feminine and a tiny bit whimsical, without veering too far into childish territory. With a blouse like this one, I like to keep the rest of my outfit very tailored and classic.
To add a little color, I would wear this tucked into a jewel-toned pencil skirt or a pair of ankle pants.
The top is $199 at Nordstrom and comes in Ted Baker sizes 0–6, which are roughly equivalent to US sizes 00–18.
An option that’s more affordable is from Kamalikulture by Norma Kamali — it’s on sale for $93 at Zappos and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else