Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This sweater is from Banana Republic’s new Conscious Luxury line, which is supposed to include more sustainably-produced items. This sweater, which is made from a more eco-friendly fiber, looks deliciously cozy but still office-appropriate.
I would style it with some gray ankle pants and a pair of oxfords, but you could just as easily wear it with a pair of comfy joggers for a WFH day.
The sweater is $109 and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–L. It also comes in white and light taupe.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off