Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I will never say no to a bold blazer, and this one from Nic + Zoe is particularly delightful. I like the tweed look and fringed cuffs, and the cut would pair nicely with dresses or trousers.
I would wear this for a day full of Zoom calls because my current office setup has me situated in front of a plain white wall, and it’s kind of a bummer if I’m not wearing something bright.
The blazer is $198 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes 1X–3X. (If you prefer something more subdued, it’s available in black and white at Neiman Marcus.) Bloomingdale’s and Amazon have the blazer in petite and straight sizes.
Workwear sales of note for 12.8.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Eddie Bauer – 60% off select cozy styles; 50% off outdoor gifts
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – 50-60% off all dresses & tops; extra 50% off all sale
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; extra 20% off outerwear
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 50% of your purchase (through 12/7)
- Madewell – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off — also, $50 off $200
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase
Gift Ideas for Men: