Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I will never say no to a bold blazer, and this one from Nic + Zoe is particularly delightful. I like the tweed look and fringed cuffs, and the cut would pair nicely with dresses or trousers.
I would wear this for a day full of Zoom calls because my current office setup has me situated in front of a plain white wall, and it’s kind of a bummer if I’m not wearing something bright.
The blazer is $198 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes 1X–3X. (If you prefer something more subdued, it’s available in black and white at Neiman Marcus.) Bloomingdale’s and Amazon have the blazer in petite and straight sizes.
Workwear sales of note for 1.27.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus an extra 20% off; $30 off full-price pants, denim, and skirts
- Athleta – 20% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off $125+
- Bloomingdale’s – Take an extra 50% off all items labeled EXTRA 50% OFF for a total savings of 70-80% (big discounts on Kooples blouses (for work) and Hervé Léger dresses (for play))
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- J.McLaughlin – Extra 40% off sale
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off
- Talbots – Semi-annual Red Door sale! Extra 50% off all markdowns
- Zappos – Winter Clearance! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale. (Ooh: and new hassle-free returns at select Whole Foods.)