Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I will never say no to a bold blazer, and this one from Nic + Zoe is particularly delightful. I like the tweed look and fringed cuffs, and the cut would pair nicely with dresses or trousers.
I would wear this for a day full of Zoom calls because my current office setup has me situated in front of a plain white wall, and it’s kind of a bummer if I’m not wearing something bright.
The blazer is $198 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes 1X–3X. (If you prefer something more subdued, it’s available in black and white at Neiman Marcus.) Bloomingdale’s and Amazon have the blazer in petite and straight sizes.
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!