In honor of Veterans Day, a lot of stores have great sales — so I thought I’d take a look and see what’s out there. For my $.02, I’d recommend hitting the Nordstrom, Boden, and Ann Taylor Factory sales, but that’s me. Readers, are you stalking any sites for big sales today (or preparing for Black Friday early)?
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase + an additional 10% off.
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% of your purchase + extra 15% off.
- Anthropologie – 20% off all home and furniture. Plus 20% off all beauty and wellness!
- Banana Republic – 40% off everything! Sister sites: Old Navy is 30% off everything, 50% off if you use an Old Navy credit card. Gap: Online only, 50% off select sale styles, and an extra 10% off everything!
- Banana Republic Factory – Limited time only, extra 15% off purchase, and extra 40% off clearance — prices are 50-70% off everything.
- Boden – Up to 60% off clearance! Tons of cute dresses on sale for $50+.
- Brooks Brothers – Today only, 40% off all outerwear. Women’s shirts are 30% off 2+.
- Express – 40-50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles and 30% off your purchase, online only. (Note that Nordstrom may be matching a lot of those sale prices today…)
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything!
- Last Call – 50% off one item!
- Loft – 40% off your purchase + extra 11% off.
- Neiman Marcus – New arrivals on sale, up to 40% off! Lots of Black Halo, Milly, and Elie Tahari.
- Nordstrom – 7000 new markdowns in their big Fall Sale! Lots of great options for women’s workwear from Hugo Boss, Halogen, Equipment, Nic+Zoe, 1901, Maggy London, and 1. State, and great sales on denim from brands like Paige, AG, and Wit & Wisdom. Reader favorite shoe brands like Cole Haan and
- Soma – 50% off highest-price item when you buy 2+.
- Talbots – Last day, up to 40% off select fall styles + 30% off markdowns + $150+ ships free.
- Zappos – 1000s of items on sale; heels start at $17, flats at $22, and boots at $28.
Image of brown wood floor with numerous white and red present boxes and cardboard cut-out letters reading S A L E via Deposit Photos / ArturVerkhovetskiy.