12/25/21 Update: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started — see our sale roundups and reader favorites included in the sale! Also, sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content is about the 2009 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly sale continues, and today we’re liking this witty silk blouse from DvF.
No, do not adjust your monitors: this is actually a teal and purple leopard print. There’s something great about a top that only a very confident woman can wear, and we’re really digging this one.
We’d wear it with black trousers, a black cami (if you’ve never worn DvF, they’re a must) and, if asked, say “oh yes: it’s designer.” (Hint: keep your jewelry and shoes extremely tasteful, and as expensive as possible.)
It’s on sale for $129 (was $198), still available in sizes 2, 4, 8, and 12. Diane von Furstenberg ‘Jill’ Top
If you’ve recently seen a great work piece you’d like to recommend to the readers, please e-mail [email protected] with “TPS” in the subject line. Unless you ask otherwise, we’ll refer to you by your first initial.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.28.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off clearance; up to 50% off everything else
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, up to 75% off.
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 20% off extra off sale
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles; up to 50% off sale
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…