12/25/20 Update: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started — check out all our sale roundups and reader favorites included in the sale! Also, sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content is about the 2009 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices. We begin the week in splurge mode, with our most expensive suggestions, and wind our way to Friday, where a less expensive item of clothing might be just what you need to make it to the weekend.
Nordstrom’s half-yearly sale has begun, and there are some great pieces to be had at great prices (although it does seem like a lot of sizes are under-represented).
For today’s TPS, we’re liking this beautiful, ladylike, comfortable skirt from Ellen Tracy — how perfect to tuck in silk blouses (or wear with a bodysuit); we’d also wear it with a cropped blazer or perhaps a wrap if we were cold.
Was $248, now $147 with the sale at Nordstrom’s. Ellen Tracy Stretch Wool Skirt
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-27-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves